A binaural beat is an auditory illusion perceived when two different pure-tone sine waves are heard; one tone in each ear. The difference between the two frequencies creates a “warble” like effect and brings the brain to the desired state. For example, if the left ear registers a tone at 250 Hz and the right at 260 Hz, the binaural beat heard is the difference between the two frequencies — 10 Hz.
How do binaural beats work?
Research shows that when a person listens to binaural beats for a specified length of time, their levels of arousal change and can increase quality of sleep, creativity, sexual arousal, and more. This is why it is a perfect complement to erotic hypnosis. Listening to binaural beats while going into trance can greatly enhance the effects. We will get to more of that in a moment.
Binaural beat frequencies.
Researchers believe these changes occur because the binaural beats activate specific mental systems. An electroencephalogram (EEG) recorded electrical brain activity of people listening to binaural beats and showed the effects on a person’s body vary depending on the frequency pattern used.
The four known categories of frequency pattern include:
- Delta patterns: Binaural beats in the delta pattern are set at a frequency of between 0.1 and 4 Hz, which is associated with deep sleep.
- Theta patterns: Binaural beats in the theta pattern are set at a frequency of between 4 and 8 Hz, which is associated with the rapid eye movement phase of sleep, meditation, and creativity.
- Alpha pattern: Binaural beats in the alpha pattern are set at a frequency of between 8 and 13 Hz, which may encourage relaxation and a state of calmness.
- Beta pattern: Binaural beats in the beta pattern are set at a frequency of between 14 Hz and 100 Hz, which may help promote concentration and alertness and are often used to help with studying. However, this frequency can also increase anxiety at the higher end of the frequency range and should be used with care.
How to use binaural beats with erotic hypnosis.
Some benefits of binaural beats include:
- reduce stress and anxiety
- increase focus and concentration
- increase motivation and confidence
- deepen states of trance and meditation
The purpose of adding binaural beats to erotic hypnosis tracks enable the subject to:
- let go of stress and tension that may be keeping them from relaxing fully
- focus on what is being heard as well as the suggestion embedded in the track (focus is a key factor in successful hypnosis)
- envision and imagine what it would look and feel like to apply the suggestions by creating a future based image
- feel amazing as they sink deeply into trance by relaxing the body and the mind
NEVER LISTEN TO HYPNOSIS TRACKS OR BINAURAL BEATS WHILE DRIVING OR DOING ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES FULL ALERTNESS.
To listen to binaural beat tracks, in is imperative to use a pair of stereo headphones.
In addition you will need:
- 15-30 minutes of listening time
- a quiet and relaxing place to listen without interruption.
Just like anything else; consistent practice will make the experience stronger and more effective. It is recommend that you practice for 15 to 30 minutes a day and use it regularly as an ongoing part of your meditation (both kinky and vanilla).
Binaural Addiction is a great track to start with or layer with other tracks as well. It has no main vocal allowing you to just zone out, listen to the whispers, and relax.