Rules for Pets
- You will put humans first. If there is something in your life that is going on that impacts our play you will let me know. You will be understanding of the same.
- You will be punctual for our appointments. If you leave me waiting you will lose your time and will pay a no show fee.
- You will refer to me as Syren, Mistress or Goddess
- You will remember that you are my property and therefore you will take care of yourself. Physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially.
- You will like, retweet, and /or comment on every photo, video and blog I upload.
- You will do whatever I tell you without complaint. If something is pushing your limits you are allowed to let me know that we are in a yellow safeword area and communication is needed.
- If you live in any other time zone than Pacific, you will buy a clock or download a dual clock app and set it to “Syren time”. All appointment discussions will be set in Syren time. It is up to you to do the proper conversion.
- Reach out to someone you love that you don’t talk to often weekly or bi-weekly. Mother, father, brother, sister, grandparent, aunt, uncle, best friend, high school friend…..it is important that you feed healthy relationships in your life and that you remember that people care about you. It is equally important that you remind them from time to time that you care about them.
These rules will be modified at any time by me. It is the pet’s responsibility to keep up to date with any changes. Ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law.